“Christmas Party and President’s Car Show 2014”
Sunday, December 14, 2014
It’s time again for the biggest and most exciting event of the year for COCOA OC! Details for this great event can be found below and we hope to see you there!
- Registration fee by cash or check is $55 per person/$110 per couple/$25 for children under 12 ($56.50/$113/$25 if paid by PayPal via RSVP link below)
- Get your RSVP and payment in by November 21, 2014 to be included in the special drawing for a terrific COCOA OC Gift!
- Bring a significant car to the event – Car show begins at 9:30 am and irreverent trophies will be presented at the brunch at 11 am!
- Silent auction for the ALS Association and Hoag Hospital LAK Brain Tumor Research ( Be sure to indicate—Please be prepared to pay for all auction items in cash, check or CREDIT CARD at the party!
- Always fun Progressive Gift Exchange (bring a gift of $20 value)
- Guest Speaker: Bernie Kretzschmar – Original Shelby employee who built the Shelby GT 350 “R” models presenting “Tales from the Shelby Crib”
Remember: RSVP and pay early by Nov. 21st to be put in a special drawing for a special COCOA gift that everyone will want!!!
A printable flyer can be found here:
Please send your check payable to COCOA/OC to:
4676 Lakeview Ave Ste 109G
Yorba Linda, CA 92886