“Christmas Party and President’s Car Show 2015”
Sunday, December 13, 2015
It’s time again for the biggest and most exciting event of the year for COCOA OC! Details for this great event at the Orange Hill Restaurant can be found below and we hope to see you there!
- Registration fee by cash or check is $55 per person/$110 per couple/$25 for each child under 12 ($56.50/$113/$26 if paid by PayPal via RSVP link below)
- Get your RSVP and payment in by November 21, 2014 to be included in the special drawing for a terrific COCOA OC gift!
- Bring a significant car to the event – Car show begins at 9:30 am and irreverent trophies will be presented at the brunch at 11 am!
- Silent auction to support Augie’s Quest which helps to fund research and drug development aimed at ending ALS (Be sure to indicate your choice on your check and please be prepared to pay for all auction items in cash, check or credit card at the party)
- Always fun Progressive Gift Exchange (bring a gift of $20 value)
- Guest Speaker: Boris Said – Accomplished Ford and BMW race driver
Remember: RSVP and pay early by Nov. 21st to be put in a special drawing for a special COCOA OC gift that everyone will want!!!
A printable flyer can be found here: Christmas Party and President’s Car Show Flyer 2015
Please send your check payable to COCOA OC to:
4676 Lakeview Ave Ste 109G
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
RSVP by December 7, 2015 by clicking here
Yo Andy, how ya doin? hey I am having trouble finding the link for paypal? Should I just send in a check for the xmas party?
First things first, make sure you are logged into the website and you should see your name in the upper right hand corner. Then go to the event page for the Christmas Party, click on the RSVP link and then a section will appear if you want to pay via PayPal. Or you can just mail a check to the address listed on the event page 🙂