Cobra Club of America, Inc.
Back on the track at Willow Springs!
Saturday and Sunday, October 28-29, 2017
Fall is here and that means it’s time to get ready for another Open Track weekend at Willow Springs International Raceway. This year, the event will be held on Saturday 10/28/17 and Sunday 10/29/17 but most participants will arrive sometime during the day on Friday to get settled in early. Details about the event can be found below as well as a flyer you can download and mail in to register for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Park at 818-790-0427.
Here are some of the event details:
- This isn’t a race and there aren’t any awards. We go to have a fun and safe weekend with our cars!
- Entry fee per car for the entire weekend is $200
- Cars will be teched at the track, but make sure your car is ready before you come out
- Mandatory driver’s meeting on Saturday morning at 9 AM
- Special hotel rates at the Oxford Suites in Lancaster if you mention the Cobra Owners Club
- There will be a short, non-denominational worship service on Sunday morning at 8 AM
- RSVP by October 23rd
We hope to see you there!
A printable flyer for registration can be found here: Willow Springs Flyer October 2017
Can you tell me what the rule is on passengers.
Thanks for putting on a great event!
Nick, I don’t want to mis-speak so you might want to contact Lynn Park directly. It’s his event, COCOA OC just helps him get the word out!
His email address can be found in the calendar entry on our COCOA OC calendar here: https://cocoaoc.org/events/167/cobra-owners-club-of-america-inc-willow-springs-open-track-fall-2017/
I’m looking forward to driving on the track and learning the apex of every turn.
Don, look forward to seeing you there! It’s a very fast track so make sure to take the time to go around in the van before the start of the day on Saturday to learn the track. Also, Danny McKeever will be on hand to give classroom instruction so make sure you take advantage of it!
GOODYEAR EAGLE TRACK TIRES BRAND NEW FOR SALE. Original Cobra Tires with white lettering. If anyone is interested email me @email@example.com