“Christmas Party and President’s Car Show 2018”
Sunday, December 16, 2018
It’s time again for the biggest and most exciting event of the year for COCOA OC! Details for this great event at the Dana Point Yacht Club can be found below and we hope to see you there!
- Registration fee by cash or check is $55 per person/$110 per couple/$25 for each child under 12 ($56.50/$113/$26 if paid by PayPal via RSVP link below)
- Get your RSVP and payment in by November 16th to be included in the special drawing for a terrific COCOA OC gift!
- Bring your best car to the event – Car show begins at 9:30 AM and awards will be presented at the brunch at 11 AM!
- Silent auction will be held to support the ALS Association and the Hoag Hospital Brain LAK Research Project
- NO GIFT EXCHANGE AGAIN THIS YEAR! Instead we will be donating to Toys for Tots – Bring an unwrapped toy of $10 value or more (please no stuffed animals)
Remember: RSVP and pay early by Nov 16th to be put in a special drawing for a special COCOA OC gift! Otherwise, the last day to RSVP is Dec 9th.
A printable flyer can be found here: 2018 Christmas Party and President’s Car Show Flyer
Please send your check payable to COCOA OC to:
c/o Hank Jesch
12061 Sky Lane
Santa Ana, CA 92705
RSVP by December 9, 2018 by clicking here
I mentioned to Hank that I approached Dave Friedman about doing a new Cobra book signing at a COCOA party and he was open to it. Dave lives in Newport Beach so he is close by Dana Point. His number is 714-293-4451 and email@example.com. Let me know if I can help. Separately, I recently retired in Temecula so it is more difficult to make monthly meetings. I do plan to attend the Christmas Party.