Back on the track at Willow Springs!
Saturday and Sunday, May 7-8, 2022
Spring is here and that means it’s time to get our Ford-powered vehicles ready for another Open Track weekend at Willow Springs International Raceway. This year, the event will be held on Saturday 5/7/22 and Sunday 5/8/22 but most participants will arrive sometime during the day on Friday to get settled in early. Details about the event can be found below as well as a flyer you can download and mail in to register for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Park at 818-790-0427.
Here are some of the event details:
- This isn’t a race and there aren’t any awards. We go to have a fun and safe weekend with our cars!
- Due to an overwhelming number of last minute registrations on the day of the event and an attempt by management to prevent chaos, we’ve had to change a few things. If you insist on showing up at the last minute, you will have to pay $250 and you also run the risk of us being oversold. That means you could be turned away.
- Entry fee per car for the entire weekend is $200 if paid in advance / $250 the day of the event (see above)
- Cars will be teched at the track, but make sure your car is ready before you come out
- Mandatory driver’s meeting on Saturday morning at 9 AM
- Special hotel rates at the Oxford Suites in Lancaster if you mention the Cobra Owners Club
- There will be a short, non-denominational worship service on Sunday morning at 8 AM
- RSVP by May 2nd
We hope to see you there!
A printable flyer for registration can be found here: Willow Springs May 2022 Flyer